Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Ensure that the paper is blinded (no author names, affiliations, and any other identifying items that will identify the authors).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Any format is accepted for the initial submission. However,once the paper is accepted, the text should adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.